Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Queen of All

Away from the Shadows of the Past,
Looking through the Windows of the Future,
I Breath, I Smell,
I Feel and I Sense
And,
I shall stay so Forever,
I will die Never,
Because, I am Immortal,
I am my own God.

I rule the night,
'Tis only the Guilty, who I dispise!
I fear no one,
There isn't a thing that worries me,
There is no one that can bother me...

Only showing half my face,
Letting them see only the scars,
My beauty remains hidden,
Shroudded in the darkness,
Hidden between the Stars,
Enmeshed in the night,
Ruling the clouds,
Helping the Weary,
Yet I am not Divine!

I am the Queen of All,
I am the Woman,
I am the Goddess...

I am the Moon,
The helpless victim of the dark...

11th April 2006

Copyright © Noor Enayat, 2006

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all live such multiple lives
the painted veneer
for the world to despise
and the shadow within
we seek to surmise
do not bare it so
for this world to ravage
their menacled fangs,coloured dogmatic
dripping with envy , of intent savage
the soul within
is what makes you feel
which makes you cry before you sleep
yet it is truly but flesh and blood
child, do not sully it with existential mud
it is not the stone on the weathered face
that cast by nature
can live without an embrace
love it , for nothing is as pure
it can make you so strong
that pain is but easy to endure
so embrace the soul within
for within it , you will find what you seek and all you ever need !!!

yours truly ,
"stalker" :)))))

Anonymous said...

the force of the goddess within and out, shinning in all its glory and power.
'ahm bhram asmi'

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL WRITING.....
SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN....
EXPRESSED UNIQUELY.....
JUST DAT MOON IS NOT A VICTIM..
BUT SOMETHING THAT SYMBOLISES
FIGHT...AGAINST DARKNESS,AGAINST DOWNS IN LIFE...

scenes from a memory said...

i guess u wanted to say breathe(the verb) and typed in breath.
maybe..
i was also hoping to see something however was truly disappointed.

Cobainess - ambalika said...

I love the first stanza, we all are our own God. Really its thought provoking. However, I disagree with the Moon being the helpless victim of the dark. It is the moonlight which dismisses the dark, how can it be a victim? Perhaps you had something specific on you mind.. do ellucidate.